How to fit and use your dog's new Walkin' Blind Dog Halo
Assembling a Halo for Pets Under 30 lbs.
- Unbend the halo to form a horseshoe shape. Halo should still have 90° bend.
- Adjust the harness/vest to fit snugly on the dog.
- Take the halo side that is not attached and slide the clip into the harness/vest.
- Put the screws back in on each side of harness/vest clip.
- Halo should encircle the dog’s head at forehead level and extend beyond tip of dog’s nose. Adjust halo so that it is parallel to the ground when on dog.
Assembling a Halo for Pets Over 30 lbs.
- Unbend the halo to form a horseshoe shape.
- Locate three side pockets, these pockets help to stabilize the halo keeping it securely supported and in place.
- Insert halo wire end through Pocket 1
- Continue to slide Halo wire through Pocket 2
- Remove webbing from elastic keep and slide Halo wire through Pocket 3. Now we need to secure and lock the halo in position with the black Halo Clip.
- Take plastic Halo Clip (side labeled Front should face outward and point towards dog’s head) and position it over the halo wire end. Then snap the clip into place to secure the halo. You will hear a click when the halo clip is snapped together correctly.
- Next repeat steps 2-6 on other side.
- Adjust harness to fit snugly on dog. The halo should run parallel to the ground when on the dog. A 90-degree bend may be added to the halo if needed.